Monday, January 5, 2015

Favorite Place - Hawaiian Paradise


I have visited the Hawaiian Islands twice in my lifetime, and both times I was amazed with the beauty of the islands. I visited Oahu, and Maui. Most think of Hawaii as a place swarmed with beaches, but below is one of my favorite pictures that represents the mountains, and volcanoes that all of the Hawaiian Islands posses. I look forward to returning to this paradise soon.

This is an image of the Hawaiian Mountains uploaded by tpsdave 1 year ago. Web Source: Pixabay













4 comments:

  1. Oh, fantastic, Steven - what a great picture! Hawaii is one of my favorites too: we lived there my freshman year of high school. It was the most exotic place I had ever been, and so beautiful! There was a BRILLIANT Storybook from last semester based on the legends of Hawaii - you might enjoy taking a look at that! Gossip Girl: The Dirt on Hawaii's Elite link Maybe you might even want to do a Hawaii project; there are some great Hawaiian materials online at Sacred Texts, legends, ancient songs, etc. Sacred Texts: Hawaii story collections Much good stuff there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Hawaii but I have always thought of it as a tourist infested beach. I have never seen this side of Hawaii, it is just beautiful and serene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. It is on my list for places to go in the future. I appreciate that you mentioned the mountain as one of the most beautiful parts of Hawaii. I've always enjoyed hiking over laying in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture you included is incredible. I've never been to Hawaii, but from the numerous pictures I have seen, it truly does look like paradise! It's crazy to me that an island that is so far off from the mainland of America has such a rich culture and climate. From volcanoes to the massive ocean to even the mountains (which I heard can get pretty cold!).

    ReplyDelete