Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Reading Review Week


So far I have really enjoyed doing my reading diary every week. It has been an overall great experience and I have gotten a great opportunity to read about many different cultures.

My favorite unit so far has been Aesop’s fables in Week 3. I liked it because it was stories of many different animals, and animals are one of my favorite parts about mythology. This is because in mythology, animals can talk and do things unimaginable. I picked the image of a fox for this post to represent my favorite unit.

Throughout the reading diaries, I have found many different ways to do them. I began by writing a short review of every single story in the unit. I liked doing this for a while, but then I decided to make a change. Now, I just write a review of my favorite stories, and nothing else. Overall I think it is a better method.
Image of a fox taken by Haggblom Lissa. Web Source: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment