Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Writing Review Week


Although I’ve enjoyed doing reading diaries, the storytelling has been my favorite part about this class. It really gives me a great opportunity to be creative. For my inspiration, I usually pick one of my favorite stories I read that week to rewrite. I try to be as random and creative as possible when writing my stories because that is what this class is all about. It gives you a great opportunity to write about anything you want.

My favorite story I wrote this semester was about the ghost-brahman. It was a very fun and exciting story for me to write and it was my best one in my opinion. I look forward to writing many more stories like this for the rest of the semester. I added the picture of the Ghostbusters symbol to represent my ghost-brahman story. 
A remake of the Ghostbusters' Logo. Found at: Deviant Art

No comments:

Post a Comment